· We will observe ICS rules (International Chili Society), with the exception that there will be no
restriction of ingredients (e.g. beans are allowed). Please review these rules.
· Your batch should be large enough to feed 10-12 people (approximately 3-5lbs of beef). If
you would like to compete but cost is prohibitive, the Brotherhood has some beef that can be
provided free of charge.
· Please bring chili to the catering kitchen off the Great Hall by 4:30pm on January 6th. We will
transfer each batch to a “neutral” container so there’s no knowing who’s is whose.
· The winner will receive the traveling trophy to keep until the next competition
· Garnishes, flatware, etc. will be provided by the Brotherhood and/or Trinity and the Brothers
will serve out of the Catering Kitchen.